At Print 2 Paper your privacy is very important to us that is why below explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us or collect whilst you visit our site.
Information we collect
We may collect the folly information
- Your Name and the name of the company/organisation that you represent.
- Contact information including address/postcode, email address and telephone number.
- Other information when ordering such as delivery address (if different) credit/debit card details
Storing your Personal Information
All information provided to Print2Paper is securely stored to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We do not retain any credit or debit card details.
Disclosing your Information
We do not sell or distribute any personal information that we receive to third parties only in the 3 circumstances below.
- In the event that we sell any or all of the business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Cookies are used to gather statistical information from your computer. The statistical data does not identify any personal details.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note we reserve the right to charge a fee of £25 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with this information.